Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year!



I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a Happy New Year!

We learned we will be expecting another kiddo in July, and this pregnancy has been so hard. Feel sick daily. But it seems things are getting a little better so I'm trying to work on my few on my list. 

Congrats Jade Baker for the set your Mom is having me make for you. 


Then this bridle came out of nowhere so I could practice more of the larger knots. I want to use them on Jades breast collar.  

I really love this one. I will have to get better photos soon. Especially since the ear piece is done. :) 

I am attempting to leave my headstalls just slightly bulkier than what I usually do. In other words not skiving the lace so thin. There is nothing wrong what I've done so far, but I have found it easier to work with my bigger knots on slightly thicker leather.  

As long as the tiredness and nausea are minimal Ill continue to get to the tack bench. I sure do miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment