Sunday, January 6, 2013

Looking to lease a horse?

I have a half arabian mare named Angel who is looking for a friend. She is located in Pendleton KY, but can be relocated for the right leasee.  She is a laid back, do whatever you tell her to kind of horse.  She is five and I label her green just due to minimal saddle time.  She has never done anything bad at all and does know her leg cues.  She just needs more rides.  I have had her since a yearling and have done extensive natural horsemanship with her.  I did dressage and have had her saddled both english and western.  She has worn a snaffle bit and does fantastic or gone bitless. Just needs a rider who knows their aids, won't beg for a response and be able to promptly correct her.  So, training experience a great plus.  Any and all questions welcome.  So for lease (preferably) or sale. Contact me for info and tell me about yourself.  This picture is Angel November 2012. 

3 comments:

  1. I wish she was closer because she looks like the perfect horse for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't tempt me! I am currently on a one month trial lease with a horse I'm sort of ho hum about. I'd much prefer yours!

    ReplyDelete