Sunday, January 20, 2013

Excitement

After stalking Jennifer Buxton's blog for several hours the other night I have gathered so many ideas for tack it is INSANE.  It felt like Christmas yesterday when I bought new "hole punches" aka. mechanical pencils to make perfect holes for bridles etc.  The new punches will seriously help with my tack OCD. 

I stalked Heather's blog tonight too.  Now I know the names of those books she always shows me awesome things out of when I do manage to get over there.  :)  I know what to add to my reference collection next now. Thanks for posting those! 







Current work in progress is a tennessee walking horse bridle and Danielle Feldman's western bridle.  I need more stuff to be able to get any where on the TWH bridle.  So right now Danielle's is top priority in finishing.  I just fell in love with the colors I get to use for this one.  Burgundy, navy and light cream color. Elise Partanen made her saddle pad.  Here is a pic of the TWH brow band in progress.  Still needs several things- a little work on my piping, another coat of maroon and some black for the dots then some SUPER gloss :) but it is getting there.  Then there is a picture of my workspace.  I had a printer there but am fed up with using my kitchen counter for working on.  So I moved the printer and now this is my space for tack making.  I'm loving it already. 


No comments:

Post a Comment