Monday, June 15, 2015

I love this hobby 💜

I have had the honor to meet some of the most amazing and talented people by being in this hobby. I just wanted to post my thanks to all the wonderful hobbyists who have crossed my path.  Those 
who have taught me tons via in person, by your daily blog posts, shared tips or those who just follow my work.  Many of you have become great friends. I look forward to the day I meet many of you in person. You all are the celebrities I admire.  

That being said, Sara Kucharski of paw prints saddlery had me thinking of this today. She surprised me with some unexpected gifts that totally made my day. Gorgeous saddle pads. That was the sweetest thing ever and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I absolutely love having other artists goodies. :). They will be very loved. 


Progress has been slow recently in the books. My daughter is almost one and has been so clinging to mom lately. Which has decreased my me time :/. But I'm currently painting the barn off and on and working on Danielle's breast collar. 

Thanks for your patience so much. They'll all get done promise. 

2 comments:

  1. I also received one of Sara's saddle blankets yesterday. Isn't she the bestest?

    <3

    ReplyDelete