Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Busy

I have been trying hard. Staying up late to try to complete some tack I need too. Squeezing in sales pieces also. If you have ideas or anything you need feel free to email me. My needles came up missing so I will be stuck until later today, but then I'll be back at it!

I have a gorgeous halter on MH$P right now. I am totally in love with teal. You'd see that halter from across the show hall for sure.

I still have the natural with red white and black knots snaffle. I'll take reasonable offers on it to move it out.

Here is also pictures of the older work light breed halter that I was told was a Susan Bensema Young piece from years ago. Any info on it Sue? I am working on getting rid of the tarnish.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, it's mine all right. From the nineties, or maybe even earlier. The ferrules are sterling. I'd use a Q tip with commercial silver polish. Wright's Copper Cream -- it's in the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm thrilled! I can say I have something of yours now :P Thanks for the cleaning tips, I'll get on it and get it back to shinning! I think it's really neat too that it was from the 90's (or earlier), a piece of history and all mine ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1988 was when I ordered it from her :)

    ReplyDelete