Monday, March 25, 2013

Wow.

I have never seen a Jennifer Buxton saddle in person before mine arrived in the mail. I still stare at it daily in awe.
Thank you so much for doing that set.

On the tack making desk is Ellen's bridle for a weather girl. Ive been slacking a bit due to not feeling well, but I should have the headstall done at least this week. After completing that bridle I have a couple to do for Jennifer. We have settled on pinks for at least one of them. Maybe neutral colors for the other. Somewhere in there I want to make a real western saddle pad for my Angel girl. The time frame all dependent on my better feeling days.

Onto my health mystery, I found out MAYO Clinic has networks and there are physicians in KY! Florence here I come. Glad there are some local, bc honestly the primary md I have does not know what or where else to send me. MAYO is the next step. Any crossed fingers or prayers so very much appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment