Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pink Fun

Here are some progress photos.  Poor quality but when you are so eager to get the stuff finished you don't want to take the time to do nice shots. ^_^.  I am hoping this pad will work for Heather.  I'll take it to her in a day or so and see if it will fit her drop dead gorgeous parade tack.  I don't think I'll do another corona ever though lol.  Then there is this lovely natural colored halter in progress.  Hot pink and black knots.  The weird thing is I really like this piece although I'm not a big pink fan.  It will be for sale. 


I'd love to start a customer photo gallery at some point, so if you show my work and win please forward the pictures :).

2 comments:

  1. I love it so far! Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The punching part of it is always gorgeous...the cutting it and finishing it made sad :(.
      Totally not a corona expert.

      Delete