Thursday, September 27, 2012

Been a while...

I've been busy O_O.  I have an almost three year old and he keeps me a running. lol.  I finished the chocolate and mocha bridle I was working on and just sold it on MH$P. Congrats Danielle :).  Let it help NAN many for you.  I have to focus exclusively on a corona I was working on now so it will be ready for Heather's show.  Creating a cm corona had my brain freezing often...and I admire those other corona making tack makers.  I can only hope it turns out like the brain wants it too.  After that project I have some special tack I'll be making for Tiffany Purdy.  They of course will include PINK.  What exciting projects to look forward too.


In the real life I have a gorgeous half arabian mare named Angel.  I am looking for someone to ride or show her.  If you are in the Louisville, KY area and would be interested I'd love to hear from you.  Money isn't my concern really, she just needs another human friend to allow her talents to be used.  She's a flashy girl. 

Got to get back to the family but I will post again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment