Monday, August 6, 2012

So what next?


Here are a couple more photos of the halter and lead for sale.  I'm in love.  One day I will have a lot of show ponies and they will wear this gorgeous tack.  lol.  For now it is shared with all of you wonderful folks who can own them and show them for me.  So I am finished with this project and trying to think up something else to do. I will do more halters but I have a nekkid little lonestar walking on my shelf just waiting for me to attempt to make him some western gear.  I want to start it so bad then I walk over to him and am intimidated by how small he is.  I am certain it would turn out fine, but heavens, I am 25 and my eyes struggle with my knots sometimes in traditional scale.  :) Everything is so TINY in SM scale.  I applaud mini tack makers-Anna Kirby being a huge favorite of mine. Truly awesome little saddles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment